Compliments, complaints and disputes

What to do if things go wrong

We make every effort to get things right so you do not have any complaints. If you do have a complaint please contact us so we can put things right as quickly as possible.

If we cannot resolve your complaint informally, we have a formal disputes procedure you can follow (see link in "Helpful information" section below).


The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

If you have general requests for information or guidance concerning your pension arrangements contact:

The Pensions Advisory Service   

Telephone: 0800 011 3797



Pensions Ombudsman

If you have a complaint or dispute concerning your workplace or personal pension arrangements you should contact:

The Pensions Ombudsman

Telephone: 0800 917 4487